- Google Scholar – search engine for scholarly research across many disciplines
- Perseus Project – large database of images and texts, with other links; from Tufts University
- The Latin Library – a site with links (by author) to Latin texts
- Electronic Resources for Classicists: 2nd Generation – Maria Pantelia’s annotated and very complete list of resources; this is the place to start browsing!
- Stoa Consortium – news and links
- Diotima – materials for the study of women and gender in the ancient world
- Ancient Rome: Images – over 240 photographs by Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D.
- Glossary of Rhetorical Terms
Additional Resources for Teachers:
- Teaching Classical Languages – online journal from CAMWS
- Classical Language Instruction Project (Greek and Latin pronunciation)
- VRoma Project – a virtual community for teaching and learning Classics
- LatinTeach Website – older material; no longer being updated
- On-Line Survey of Audio-Visual Resources for Classics
Texts and Journals:
- Bryn Mawr Classical Review
- Electronic Antiquity – on-line journal
- Classics Archive – an on-line list of Classical texts in English with word search and other features from M.I.T.
- On-line Book Page
- Index to TOCS-IN – a Table of Contents for Recent Classics Journals from the University of Toronto